Page - How to Convince Your Wife
OR RATHER, HOW SHE WILL CONVINCE YOU
Wondering if you should bring your spouse to Talaheim? Well, here are 10 reasons that say that answer is:
Yes, Yes and Yes.
- Alaska’s chilly nights lead to cuddling
- Bear sightings bring couples closer together
- Fireside chats with frosty mugs of Alaskan Ale lead to deep conversation
- There’s lots of one-on-one time when there’s no one else in an 80 mile radius
- You think your wife looks sexy when wearing waders
- You think your husband looks like Brad Pitt in A River Runs Through It
- Long days of fishing generally lead to back rubs
- Rubbing Deet on the back of your spouses neck can lead to intimacy (as long as you don’t touch anything else)
- “Honey, you caught a big one!” takes on a whole new meaning
- Romantic picnics served on a mountain top with a glacier view. Now come on, that’s legitimately romantic!
CALLING ALL COUPLES!
(And if you’re not a couple, you best find a partner quick.)
Our Couples Week is back by popular demand: July 12 – 18, 2020
Need a break from fishing? No problem. Have you checked out our Wilderness Adventures? (We did mention that bear viewing tends to bring couples closer together, right?)
Even the most avid fishermen often state that our Glacier Tour & Picnic was the highlight of their trip.
We’ll also be featuring a special wine tasting evening with wines sourced from California wineries. (No offense to Alaskan wines, but come on, we have standards.)
Only 4 couples allowed, so book fast.
7 days, 6 nights for $7,000 per person or $14,000 per couple (that’s a $3,200 discount!)
HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE
MORE ON COUPLES WEEK
Plus, let’s be honest. They’re typically better listeners and thus better fisherman by the end of the week.