Page - How to Convince Your Wife
OR RATHER, HOW SHE WILL CONVINCE YOU
Wondering if you should bring your spouse to Talaheim? Well, here are 10 reasons that say that answer is:
Yes, Yes and Yes.
- Alaska’s chilly nights lead to cuddling
- Bear sightings bring couples closer together
- Fireside chats with frosty mugs of Alaskan Ale lead to deep conversation
- There’s lots of one-on-one time when there’s no one else in an 80 mile radius
- You think your wife looks sexy when wearing waders
- You think your husband looks like Brad Pitt in A River Runs Through It
- Long days of fishing generally lead to back rubs
- Rubbing Deet on the back of your spouses neck can lead to intimacy (as long as you don’t touch anything else)
- “Honey, you caught a big one!” takes on a whole new meaning
- Romantic picnics served on a mountain top with a glacier view. Now come on, that’s legitimately romantic!
CALLING ALL COUPLES!
CALLING ALL COUPLES!
(And if you’re not a couple, you best find a partner quick.)
Back at popular demand for 2022. Couple’s week July 17-23
Need a break from fishing? No problem. Have you checked out our Wilderness Adventures? (We did mention approaching a bear tends to bring couples closer together, right?)
Even the most avid fishermen often state that our Glacier Tour & Picnic was the highlight of their trip.
We’ll also be featuring a special wine tasting evening with wines sourced from California wineries. (No offense to Alaskan wines, but come on, we have standards.)
Your price of $8600 per person includes: Round trip airfare from Anchorage to Talaheim Lodge, six nights lodging – seven days fishing, five or six days’ helicopter fly outs – one-to two days traveling by river (depending on water depth and fishing conditions) boat fishing local waters, great foods, wines and draft beer served in the evenings, guides, use of lodge rods ($50 charge for broken rods) and waders (rent for $50 per week. You may call out using your smart phone…Wi-Fi calling.
Only 4 couples allowed, so book fast.
HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE
MORE ON COUPLES WEEK
Plus, let’s be honest. They’re typically better listeners and thus better fisherman by the end of the week.