Page - Packages & Rates
EXPERIENCE THE TALAHEIM DIFFERENCE
Talaheim’s Alaska Fishing Lodge offers one week all-inclusive fly-fishing adventures that typically run from early Sunday morning to Saturday evening.
Just arrive in Anchorage, and we’ll take care of the rest:
- Round trip travel out to Talaheim via bush plane
- 6 daily helicopter trips
- 1 day exploring local waters via jet boat
- 7 days with a personal fly fishing guide
- 6 nights in a personal guest cabin
- 1 glacier tour & picnic via helicopter
- Gourmet meals, including beer & wine
- Lures, flies, rods, reels & waders
Total cost per person: $8,600
Talaheim Lodge requires a $4,300 deposit per person to confirm a trip, with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
Extra costs include:
- Fishing licenses
- Wader Rentals
- Bear Viewing or All Day Mountain Flights
- Staff Gratuity
Bear Viewing and other all day flight adventures require an extra $600 split between 2-3 anglers.
Staff Gratuity is pooled and split equally among our staff. A customary tip is 10% of the total trip per person. Cash is preferred.