Page - Packages & Rates
EXPERIENCE THE TALAHEIM DIFFERENCE
Talaheim’s Alaska Fishing Lodge offers one week all-inclusive fly-fishing adventures that typically run from early Sunday morning to Saturday evening.
Just arrive in Anchorage, and we’ll take care of the rest:
- Round trip travel out to Talaheim via bush plane
- 6 daily helicopter trips
- 1 day exploring local waters via jet boat
- 7 days with a personal fly fishing guide
- 6 nights in a personal guest cabin
- 1 glacier tour & picnic via helicopter (Optional)
- Gourmet meals, including beer & wine
- Lures, flies, rods, reels & waders
Total cost per person: $9,600
Talaheim requires a $4800 deposit per person to confirm a trip, with the remaining balance of $4800 due upon arrival at Talaheim lodge. If you are paying by wire transfer, balance due 30 days prior to your arrival. I accept over the phone a credit card (MC or Visa) payment for deposits only, personal check or cash for final payment.
Extra costs include:
- Fishing licenses – Buy online or available @ Talaheim Lodge
- Wader Rentals $50.00 per person
- Six hour day mountain/wildlife viewing…lunch in the mountains $300 per person, max three people.
- Staff Gratuity
Staff Gratuity is pooled and split equally among our staff. A customary tip is 10% of the total trip per person. Cash is preferred.
Cancellations: Before March 1, we will refund deposits in full, however, after March 1 we will only refund deposits if we can book your date.