Page - Packages & Rates
EXPERIENCE THE TALAHEIM DIFFERENCE
Talaheim’s Alaska Fishing Lodge offers one week all-inclusive fly-fishing adventures that typically run from early Sunday morning to Saturday evening.
Just arrive in Anchorage, and we’ll take care of the rest:
- Round trip travel out to Talaheim via bush plane
- 6 daily helicopter trips
- 1 day exploring local waters via jet boat
- 7 days with a personal fly fishing guide
- 6 nights in a personal guest cabin
- 1 glacier tour & picnic via helicopter (Optional)
- Gourmet meals, including beer & wine
- Lures, flies, rods, reels & waders
Total cost per person: $8,600
Talaheim Lodge requires a $4,300 deposit per person to confirm a trip, with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
Extra costs include:
- Fishing licenses
- Wader Rentals
- Bear Viewing or All Day Mountain Flights
- Staff Gratuity
Bear Viewing and other all day flight adventures require an extra $600 split between 2-3 anglers.
Staff Gratuity is pooled and split equally among our staff. A customary tip is 10% of the total trip per person. Cash is preferred.
Cancellations: Before March 1, we will refund deposits in full, however, after March 1 we will only refund deposits if we can book your date.
Covid Alert: Because of the unknown, I rolled over our June and July guests to 2021…no extra charge. Traveling to Alaska fishing had some restrictions, but nothing too difficult. Talaheim Lodge plans to open all season in 2021.543