Page - Fishing Guides & Pilots
Alaska Talaheim Lodge is in search of an experienced fly fishing guide:
- Experience operating a flat bottom river jet boat
- 11 weeks from June 30th – September 3rd
- For experienced guide, $150 per day plus tips with a performance raise in two weeks depending on qualifications
- Includes room and board at the lodge
- Includes round trip air transportation from Anchorage to the lodge
Also hiring for camp helper and guide trainee. Pay depending on experience.
Contact Mark: email@example.com
Doc earned his nickname in the Army where he was a medic. His real name? Well, good luck getting that one out of him.
When Trevor’s not fish guiding, he’s a photo journalist. Check out Trevor’s bio to learn his secret to capturing the perfect fish pic.
Scott credits the guests for making him an expert. After 15 years guiding over 1,000 fishermen he’s picked up a lot of tricks, and loves sharing his knowledge.
Hailing from California, Josh was 12 years old when first arriving at Talaheim, and only two days into his job he got chased by a black bear. And his mom still lets him come back.